You can keep up to date with our latest news by clicking the RSS feed link on the left hand side of this page
A wonderful day for RNLI Porthdinllaen
Yesterday saw our triple celebration take place outside the new lifeboat station at Porthdinllaen.
Crew, their families, dignitaries, guests and members of the public all came together on what was a glorious day to celebrate three momentous occasions for Porthdinllaen Lifeboat.
We officially named our new Tamar class lifeboat 'John D Spicer', opened the new boathouse, as well as marked 150 years of saving lives at sea with a presentation of an official vellum from RNLI.
David Dimbleby was amongst those who spoke at the ceremony, who was a close friend of Mr Spicer - our boats namesake.
More information about this wonderful event can be found here
- Top Award For RNLI Porthdinllaen
- Triple Celebration For Porthdinllaen Lifeboat
- TV Series Wins Award
- Completion of new boathouse makes for a cracking Easter for Porthdinllaen RNLI
- Dawn's Next Challenge
- RIP Gareth 'Pod' Jones
- Final push for fundraising appeal
- Fill Your Boots
- Rotary Club Fundraising Event
- Bam Nuttall Image Achieves Accolade
- Bywyd ar fwrdd bad achub
- Lights, Camera, Launch
- £100K Appeal Launch
- Charity Walk
- Fancy a dip?
- Work begins on £6.6M new boathouse for Porthdinllaen RNLI
- New Porthdinllaen volunteers complete vital RNLI training
- North Wales RNLI lifeboats respond to two dramatic incidents over the weekend
- Video of Hetty's Departure
- Farewell Hetty