You can keep up to date with our latest news by clicking the RSS feed link on the left hand side of this page
Dawn's Next Challenge
To celebrate RNLI Porthdinllaen Lifeboat's 150th Birthday a fundraising team led by Dawn Hutchison will be walking from Caernarfon to Nefyn via Pwllheli which is about 27 miles and will take about 9 hours.
The walk will take place on 27th July and all funds raised will be going towards the RNLI.
Dawn has been a huge supporter of RNLI Porthdinllaen Lifeboat and we would like to thank her once again for her commitment and efforts.
You can donate via her JustGiving page HERE
GOOD LUCK DAWN!
- RIP Gareth 'Pod' Jones
- Final push for fundraising appeal
- Fill Your Boots
- Rotary Club Fundraising Event
- Bam Nuttall Image Achieves Accolade
- Bywyd ar fwrdd bad achub
- Lights, Camera, Launch
- £100K Appeal Launch
- Charity Walk
- Fancy a dip?
- Work begins on £6.6M new boathouse for Porthdinllaen RNLI
- New Porthdinllaen volunteers complete vital RNLI training
- North Wales RNLI lifeboats respond to two dramatic incidents over the weekend
- Video of Hetty's Departure
- Farewell Hetty
- Welcome John D Spicer
- Historic day for Porthdinllaen RNLI as £2.7M lifeboat sails home
- New lifeboat undergoes sea trials
- June Open Day Postponed
- Porthdinllaen's new Tamar undergoes capsize trials